Sunday, February 12, 2006

My First Blog

I have been encouraged to write a blog by a fellow 7/7 passenger. I have wanted to for so long but felt I would never have anything profound to say or say anything in the write way. 'It doesn't matter' she says. 'It's very therapeutic and it's your own thoughts'.
So here I am. I don't think it will have a consistent view, just mainly how I have changed since being caught up in the bombings on 7/7 and what my views are now on the world and the people that inhabit it.
I have spent a relaxing weekend not doing much at all. Slept in yesterday while my husband went off to work (poor thing), then met up with a friend for a late lunch. She is always makes me laugh and makes me see things from a different perspective. Then I relaxed at home with my man and now we are about to head off to meet up with another couple, very close friends of ours for lunch at a local pub.
One thing I have realised since 7/7 is how many special friends I have and how much I mean to my husband and family. I have made a new bunch of friends since 7/7 - they are my fellow tube travellers from that day. They are now my inspiration and the bestest friends I will ever have!
This blog is for them. x

7 Comments:

Blogger Holly Finch said...

welcome welcome!....well done misses!......very exciting...hxxx

10:23 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oooh, welcome!
Welcome to blogland! nIt does help! I will link you with my other July 7th bloggers/kcu bloggers if you want?

x

All the best

Rachel

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful, blogging is as addictive as it is contagious

1:29 PM  
Blogger Bumble Bee said...

Thanks for the welcome!
Yes please link me - I will link you girls too once I work out how to do it!
x

1:34 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Kudos on the welcome "bumble bee", sorry but that is a cool name!

Consider yourself linked!

Steve

1:48 PM  
Blogger Fiona said...

Hello,

I shall link you know before I get distracted. This is a great thing that you have done, it will help immensely.

xx

10:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

Welcome to the world of blog! I'll link you on my blog if that's ok.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home